Thursday, June 16, 2011

hot pink vs. rose gold nail polish

Hot Pink vs. Rose Gold Nail Polish

vs.

As all of you know hot pink nail polish is usually a must have for the summer months!  But this year it has some competition...rose gold nail polish is huge this summer.  I can see why though, it is sparkly, festive, and pretty much goes with anything.  It may not make the same statement as the hot pink nail polishes but it certainly does look classy and sophisticated! 

As a person that has tried both and loves both colors I must say if I had to choose between my pool party nail polish from china glaze or a rose gold polish I think now I would choose the rose gold polish!  I think that it is so sparkly and shiny that it still makes a statement and is summery while still being classic and elegant.  It is a polish you can dress up or down!  Go check out a rose gold nail polish and hopefully I will be doing a video on my favorite rose gold polishes super soon!  I hope you all are well and I love you all!  Go subscribe to my youtube channel, glitterandgloss13 if you haven't already and enjoy your summer!  Bring on the rose gold!
xoxo
AC

No comments:

Post a Comment