Friday, September 2, 2011

confidence

CONFIDENCE
~It's a Trend~


   We all have that feeling on the first day of school...you know, the butterflies in the stomach and all the worries running through your head.  Well the other day I was thinking, this year I am going to shed that feeling of worry and nerves.  I want to be confident on my first day of school,  so I got to it!  The first step to confidence is being comfortable with yourself.  Being comfortable with yourself is something that everybody struggles with especially me.  Everyday I just kept telling myself, I am not insecure and am proud of who I am, and if I ever disagreed with myself I would work on making a person I was proud of.  And then the day came....and I had to face the first day of school?!?


   As I walked through the doors I kept my shoulders back and my head up and took my day as it came.  If I ever started to feel insecure I just told myself, Why?  Because I knew that the person next to me was feeling the same way and that on the first day of school, everybody is in the same boat.  So if you ever want some inspiration, some fabulous tips or just somebody to talk to about that kind of stuff just email me, tweet me, or message me on youtube!  Thanks!
  With love and fabulous glitter,
     AC

No comments:

Post a Comment